Brett Metcalf is a power criminal attorney and owner of Hillsborough Defense. #DefendingTheBay
Tocobaga Consulting's Law Smith and Eric Readinger record the 1st trial run of mini Sweat Equity podcast episodes to focus on one nerd agency thought. Why is Squarespace the best CMS - Content Management System? Why are developers attached to Wordpress?
Watson Kitchen, a Tampa small batch bottler of sweet heat jams and a variety of pickled vegetables, came to Tocobaga Consulting in collaboration with Social Alchemy for social media marketing. With a minimal presence on Facebook and Instagram they realized they needed a consistent and creatively aggressive approach to their posting strategy. Through the execution of a timed posting strategy while implementing new tools within Facebook and Instagram the following was accomplished:
Watson Kitchen Social % Increase In 6 Months
- Organically grew Instagram and Facebook following by 217% in six months
- Implemented new tools within Facebook and Instagram ahead of the masses which rewarded them with higher organic reach
- Provided news on Watson Kitchen that used a variety of mediums within Facebook and Instagram (Ex. Instagram Story tutorials, Boomerang and time-lapse video)
- Created a social community that encouraged discussion and ideas among customers and vendors like Lucky’s Markets and Rollin’ Oats.
Tocobaga Consulting in collaboration with Social Alchemy provide businesses with social media marketing services that range from full service to content management/creation, reputation management and social advertisements.
Celebrate 2 years and 300+ small, local and start up businesses improved by Tocobaga Consulting! Swing by Sunday morning for brunch at The Bricks In Ybor.
We'll cheers with mimosas, high five ya or any pleasentary to say Thanks for being along for the ride with this nerd agency/smb consulting firm!
Tocobaga Consulting turns 2 years old this month! We thought it would be nice to share some of the wisdom we earned along the way. Think of these lessons like Instagram stamped fortune cookies - except the message inside isn't vague hoo-ey. The #LessonsLearned posts are mostly pragmatic quips we piggybacked from those older folk that have been there (old fogies).
Carmen Morales is a comedian and host of the new podcast No Sir I Don't Like It where Carmen and fellow comedian Bryan Vokey & talk about things they don't like from people to politics, nothing is safe. With some of your favorite comedians as guests.
Samantha Gant is the owner/operator of Social Alchemy and co-host of this episode with Max White, a stand up comedian, podcaster, and writer.
- 92% of consumers now read online reviews
- 40% of consumers form an opinion after reading just 1 - 3 reviews
- 44% of consumers state that a review must be less than a month old to be relevant